Join renowned storyteller and musician Marion Kenny for spellbinding tales of magic and mystery for all ages. Tales will be accompanied by harps and flutes as the audience are transported away to far off lands whilst reclining on cushions in the sumptuous surroundings of The Nomads Tent.
- National Museums Scotland: Indian Collection – Thursday 10th May 2018
- Calcutta: Second City of the Scottish Empire? – Thursday 10th May 2018, 6pm
- Listening to Rabindranath Tagore – Wed 9th May 2018, 6.15pm
- Many Coloured Threads: Preview and Talk – Thursday 3rd May 2018, 6pm
- The Madari’s Disappearing Act – Wed 2nd May 2018, 6.30pm to 8.30pm