Click here to read our Summer 2016 newsletter. Includes details of Hamish Brown’s September talk on Berber life in the Atlas Mountains as well as Rufus Reade’s upcoming 2017 tours.
- National Museums Scotland: Indian Collection – Thursday 10th May 2018
- Calcutta: Second City of the Scottish Empire? – Thursday 10th May 2018, 6pm
- Listening to Rabindranath Tagore – Wed 9th May 2018, 6.15pm
- Many Coloured Threads: Preview and Talk – Thursday 3rd May 2018, 6pm
- The Madari’s Disappearing Act – Wed 2nd May 2018, 6.30pm to 8.30pm